We, at Phillips-Robinson Funeral Home, have been closely monitoring the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation. Death happens regardless of our time and space and situation. If you are faced with the unthinkable loss of losing a loved one during this unique and scary time,
please know that our funeral professionals are there for you.
It is now required for everyone to wear a mask when entering Phillips-Robinson Funeral Home. Our lounges are still closed and we are requesting no food and drinks be brought in at this time. We are taking our already diligent cleaning procedures to another level to ensure that all public spaces within the funeral home are disinfected/sanitized to the best of our ability.
We still can provide to you:
- Our top notch funeral staff, either meeting in person or being able to send you all the necessary paper work through email.
- Online Cremations (Learn more Here)
- Visitation/services at the funeral home with a capacity of 25 people in the building (Based on Davidson County Phases HERE)
- Private family burials and graveside services
- Virtual service and invite everyone to join in via Facebook Live or a Zoom platform
We will work with you to make the right decisions for your family. You can bury or cremate now and have a service later when people
can be together again. These are uncharted waters for us all. Please reach out to us. We are here for you all.
Please stay healthy!
Gale Robinson and the staff of Phillips-Robinson Funeral Home