Phillips-Robinson Funeral Home has been serving the Nashville community for over 86 years. In 1929, our founders H. Dayton Phillips, Maude Muriel Robinson, and Garner Robinson sought a way to bring meaning, warmth, and compassion to the families of Old Hickory. By establishing their family owned funeral home, they were able to devote their time and efforts to serving families and helping them through one of the most difficult times in their lives.
Phillips-Robinson Funeral Home began in Rayon City, providing "ambulance and funeral services." In 1932, the East Nashville location was opened, and now serves as the main office. Today, three generations later, we remain one of Nashville's few family owned funeral businesses, offering families quality services at an affordable price.
The Phillips-Robinson tradition was carried on through the years with the leadership of Secretary-Treasurer Maude Muriel Robinson, and Presidents H. Dayton Phillips, Garner Robinson and Robb Robinson. Today, Phillips-Robinson is still family owned and is operated under the direction of Gale Robinson, Owner, President and Funeral Director; Rachel Knott, Vice President and General Manager; and Katherine Robinson Sloan, Secretary and Treasurer; and a staff extremely qualified to serve every family's needs. We have expanded to include an on site full service, state of the art Crematory. Since 1929, "We pride ourselves on our care for your loved ones."